Sunday, January 24, 2010

Uglydoll Problems:

1. If i have a lot of Uglydolls and i get two more, and now have 8, how many did i have before?

2. If my sister has a lot uglydolls, gets three more, and i have eight, and toghether we both have
23, how many does she have?

3. Say i have two uglydolls, my dad has one, and then i get three more, and then another one, and then another one, how many do i have if he gives me his uglydoll?

Ps: My uglydoll's names are wage, ox, uglydog, moxy, black icebat, icebat, tray, and trunko.



answers: 6, 15, 8.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog! Have fun with it I'll come back and see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nicole! This is the first blog I am following -- I thought I should improve my on line skills -- what better place than your blog!

    Are you a Geeky girl? Do you know other Geeky girls?
    I think I got all your math problems correct. Do I get a prize? I'm going to read your complete profile next!

    ReplyDelete